Host Your Own Event
Kirklinton Hall acts as the perfect blank canvas for a wide array of public or private events. Please take a moment to read through some options for your event and contact us with any queries. We hope to help make your event a success!
Where to start…
- Firstly, come for a tour as words and photographs won’t show the scale or atmosphere. We can organise these meetings for evenings and weekends.
• Exclusive Use Option
• Hall, Gardens, Camping Site & Yurt Accommodation.
• Plenty of Parking
• Local Hotel Special Rates
• Ten minutes from Carlisle (transport links)
- Then decide on the style event plus required results. Why are you doing the event, who will hopefully be attending and what needs to be put in place to make this happen?
- Next decide how much you would like to organise yourself – furniture, décor etc. We can assist with as many details as you need and just add them to your package.
- Finally, speak to the team and book your date! A deposit will be required and there are terms and conditions to read.
These are only a rough idea as we wish to work with you to create something perfect for your event. Let us know your plans and we can adapt to make sure it’s right for you.
PLEASE NOTE: Bookings for events can only be confirmed and booked 6 months prior to the event date and these prices include VAT. Prices do not include additional loos or lighting but we can source and organise this for you if required at an additional cost.
(Hall & Gardens – max 250 people, specific quotes to be provided for alternative time frames)
One Day – 8am-Midnight - £1200
Half Day – 12noon-6pm - £600
Basic Hire (Individual Spaces)
Hall - £84 per hour
Carriage House - £48 per hour (inc wood for burner, basic furniture, max 30 people)
For Camping and The Yurt, please let us know when you would like to hire and we will send you a quote in addition to the above prices.