Opening Times: Sunday to Friday, 12noon-5pm (closed Saturdays for public and private events only by appointment, all year round)
Admission: Adults £4.00; Children under 16 £1.00.
Accessibility - The site is accessible for wheelchairs in the Hall, Shop, Toilet and Terrace but most of the woodlands walks are not. For more info please read our Accessibility Document.
Cycling - If you are keen on pushing pedals, try Route 10 that heads past us (http://www.sustrans.org.uk/ncn/map/route/route-10).
Bus - Try this website for information on your local bus routes (http://www.traveline.info/)
What can you do at Kirklinton Hall & Gardens?
Take a Walk
- Dogs are welcome on the site as long as you clean up after them of course! A Water bowl is available outside the shop and please be aware of small children and the pigs.
- Who can you find hiding among the trees? Find our faerie friends using our little guide and if you manage to spot them all, get a treat!
Shop & Tearoom
- Stocked with homemade goodies and items to help you remember your trip, our little stable room can also provide top coffee and a range of teas. Plus, indulge in homemade cakes and scones!
- Want to bring your own selection of goodies, then a picnic would be perfect for you on our terrace!
- Green fingered, have some time to spare and fancy being part of this wonderful organic creation? Contact us for more info.
- Swing into the air, slip down the slide, dig in the sand or just run around and around!
- Sip tea on the calm, elegant terrace while taking in the natural and atmospheric surroundings.